You might be a TacTard if…
- That 7 pound AR you bought now weighs 10 ½ pounds due to all the gizmos and gadgets you’ve stuck on it.
- When getting ready for a date you can’t decide which pair of tactical pants to wear.
- You own a bayonet for your pistol.
- For Christmas this year you gave every member of your family their own personal bug-out bag.
- You’ve never shot a gun when you weren’t wearing tactical gloves.
- You never use that clip-on knife in your pocket because you don’t know how to sharpen it.
- You spend more money on guns & gear than you do on training and practice.
- Your idea of firearms training is watching Rob Pincus talk about guns on TV.
- The last actual violence that you witnessed was when you back-talked your mother. You ate the spinach anyway.
- Your wife constantly tells her friends and family, “He’s really harmless.”
Okay, so why should Jeff Foxworthy have all the fun? Add your own “You might be a TacTard if…”. Just please keep it clean.
120 Responses to TacTards
Pingback: You might be a tactard if… | EMPTY CASES
Pingback: More Tactards | Sheriff Jim Wilson
Pingback: Tiger McKee & The Book of Two Guns | Sheriff Jim Wilson
Pingback: ramworks.net » Simply Our – My – Duty
Pingback: Why I Like Shotguns | Sheriff Jim Wilson
Pingback: Empty-Cases » Best of Empty Cases 2014
Pingback: Training or Playing? | Sheriff Jim Wilson